Monday, May 7, 2012

New Series...
Well my Pride themed series for Pride in the Park this year is well underway, though it has become quite the large undertaking.  I am happy to say that in addition to my new painting series that I will be showcasing, I will also be selling prints of 2 separate Pride themed drawings that are very close to my heart.  One was a gift for a loved one and the other was a drawing that was featured as a part of a gender issues discussion; both will translate well to both art print and to postcards/note cards.  Can't wait.  Join me that day to celebrate diversity and see what other artists have to offer.

Red Rock...
I will also be selling my wares at the Live from the Rock Folk Festival this August, however, I am unsure of duration (as far as my set up and being present is concerned).  I may be there for one day or all three...I'll keep that posted as it comes.

Access...
http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Cat-Free/33406/

Have a look at my portfolio...anything not marked as "SOLD" is available for private sale!

Thanks So Much For Stopping By...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment