Monday, June 11, 2012

Ready To Go!...
Aside from sealing a handful of projects and waiting on artist prints...

...This is one of the works I am making into prints and cards for Pride in the Park...

...This is the other work I am making into prints, cards and stickers...


...I am ready to go for this year's Pride in the Park.  If you're going to join the festivities this year, come over to my table and say hello!  I will have an assortment of interesting items for sale as well, a book showcasing originals I have for private sale. 

In addition to the Artisans in the Park, the festival is showcasing local acts: outside the lines, Tea Thyme Drive, ROTFL and more and the headliner this year is none other than the wonderful, Jane Siberry. 

Hope Y'all Can Make It Out!!!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment