Saturday, February 23, 2013

Series of Awesome...


I have always doodled these shapes/designs where I just let the medium tell me what it wants; where I let the pen go where it will...and I fill them in with interesting and intricate little shapes, shades and patterns.  A few years ago, I challenged myself to move out of black and grey and start adding colour to these doodle drawings....to my surprise, they came alive. 


Future Plans....
I have many plans to take this style of art to the next level.  Obvious things like cards, stickers and prints but also tutorials on YouTube on how I achieve this style and vibrancy and I would like to base a new company logo on some this type of art.  Busy times but also many things on the horizon.  I will keep y'all posted, I promise.  I am also waiting to hear back from 4 artists I'd like to feature on this blog and on my art group on Facebook.


More Soon...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment