Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vanderwees...
...Wasn't all it's cracked up to be.  After fretting over it for 2 years, finally trying it out I basically broke even.

I will, however, debrief on the show anyway and let y'all know that I will not be attending that show again...ever.
Day One






 
 
Day Two 














 
All in all, it was productive and at least I broke even; some tables didn't.  Productivity yield; I did a small amount of writing, I worked on my business plan (unrelated project) and worked on a bunch of drawings.  Would I do the show again?  No.  Did I have fun with my table neighbours?  Yes.  C'est la vie.
 
What's Next?...
December Dreams at the Coliseum, Saturday, December 7 from 9am-5pm and Sunday, December 8 from 11am-4pm.  Hope to see y'all there!
 
More Soon!
 
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment