Tuesday, April 21, 2020

More On 2019...

2019 You Say??...
...I just wanted to break my 2019 posts up into different blocks of time for my own organization.  I worked on what wound up being a prototype set of Northern Fish ornaments for my man for the first part of the year but then we split up and I sold off the set.  When we reconciled, I reworked a new set and I think they turned out far better than the originals.  Truth: art improves with practice and experience.  I'm impatient by nature so my last thoughts don't always coincide with who I am :|  Below is the first set as it was intended and then the second stellar set that turned out even better.

#1
#2
...The lake/island scenes were given as intended with the set of fish ornaments and magnet.  These two projects really pushed me outside of my comfort zone as an artist and I felt really connected to them as someone who grew up camping and fishing but also because it afforded my love a special Christmas.  

Bonus Footage...
...Below is a kids craft project that I turned into something a little more artsy and fun for my buddy Lindsay for Christmas as well.  I didn't end up posting to Instagram mainly because I forgot but...no time like the present (pun intended lol).


More on 2019 in my next post...
-Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment