Sunday, August 5, 2012

Live From The Rock Folk Festival...
At long last, this artist has seen some luck.  I have been invited to join a table as an artisan at the Live from the Rock Folk Festival.  I am so fortunate for things to have changed in my favour at the last minute and I am now able to accompany the love of my life to such an interesting and fun-filled festival. 

http://www.livefromtherock.com/


Advanced Tickets are no longer available but it's $70.00 at the gate for a weekend pass, children under 4 are free and children over 4 are $5.00.  Check the website for more details.

What Am I Selling?
Y'all know me well.  I will be selling sticker prints of an original that the owner lent for reprint, magnets, pins, hand-drawn stickers and a few other selected art pieces:






More Soon...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment