Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift Items Still Available!!..
Private message me on Facebook or gab at me at artbycatfree@gmail.com and we can gab about the perfect gift item for your loved one.  As always magnets, ornaments, stickers, cards, small paintings and more are available for private sale by me.  There are cards, stickers and magnets at Ahnisnabae Art Gallery on James St (speak to Louise Thomas) and I have paintings hung at North Shore Therapeutic Massage on Hebert St (speak to Shana Kelly, RMT) and at Do or Dye Salon at Lake St and Bay St in Thunder Bay, ON (speak to Barb or Jamie). 

www.ahnisnabae-art.com

www.northshoretherapeutic.com

And don't forget my Merchandise store at:
www.cafepress.ca/artbycatfree

New Year...
I have been working on a new style of work so I imagine a lot of those items will be up for sale by the time the new year rolls around and I'm hoping my website will be live by then too so y'all will be able to shop day or night at your convenience.

www.artbycatfree.com

I am also hoping to have a small collection of works completed to hang at Franki's Pizzeria at Regina and Dawson, across from County Fair Plaza in Thunder Bay, ON.

807-768-7242

More Soon!

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment