Tuesday, November 6, 2012

North Mac...
This past weekend, I participated in the Fall/Winter Craft and Bake Sale at the North Mac Rec Centre on Government Rd. and it was a success!  Not nearly as full as last year and less busy with customers coming through but I made out twice as well as last year.  That means something.  LOL

Anyway, I thought I would share my table set up and some photos of work I had for sale.  Since I am finished with sales for the year and I am cancelling all the shows I was supposed to participate in due to work obligations, I will be listing everything on my online store (hopefully today):

http://www.artbycatfree.com











 





 
 



Hope to see you at more shows in the New Year, y'all!  Thanks to everyone who came out and supported me and my fellow crafters and artisans!!
 
More Soon!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment