Thursday, July 5, 2012

On-Line Store...
Is now UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!  This is exciting news for Art By: Cat Free!  As we, myself and Jackson Presley @ Post Idol Media, work on the design and construction of my store, I am also working diligently to ensure that all the items I will have for sale are quality made (by me) and that I will have a variety of items to suit variegated tastes!  These are exciting times, for sure.  As a brand new entrepreneur (this past December), I realize just how much hard work, determination and focus it takes to work for myself.  This will be a different feat altogether but I am looking forward to the challenge!

Feature Artists...
I already have one Feature Artist lined up.  Jen Metcalfe of Jen's Bent:

www.facebook.com/jenthebentmetcalfe

...will be the resident Custom Framer on www.artbycatfree.com .  Her work in unfinished wood framing is unique, custom to fit each individual piece and looks awesome against nearly any motif. 

This site feature is designed to help other struggling artists find a way to sell some of the products they make and gain more exposure.  I think deriving a sense of community instead of competition out of joining forces, is the kind of entrepreneur that I want to be.  And because I am surrounded by so many talented people, I am blessed with being able to offer my customers a wide variety of interesting, one-of-a-kind items!

More News Soon, M'Loves!...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment